Thursday, February 7, 2008

A New Beginning

So, this is the beginning of our family blog. I thought it only fitting to start it up as we enter a new chapter of our lives. Randall is starting a new job as a veterinarian for Simplot Land & Livestock. He will start March 3, 2008. This takes our family from our beautiful home in Star Valley, Wyoming to Grandview, Idaho. If you don't know where that is, don't worry- neither did I (and I'm from Idaho!). It's pretty much in the middle of nowhere!

This move has been rather difficult for Randall and I (all right- it pretty much broke my heart!), but, I'm doing my best to put on a happy face and look forward to new adventures, thus the title of our blog.

I'll do my best to keep you all informed of what's going on in our lives!

No comments: