OK- so I've been promising to get this blog updated, and we FINALLY have our internet hooked up now, so I can make good on that promise.
We are all enjoying life here in Idaho. Randall is really enjoying his job. A few weeks ago we were able to spend a week in Paisley, Oregon with Randall at the ZX Ranch while he did some work over there. We had a great time. We stayed in what they call the "barn house." It's an old barn that was on a remote area of the ranch. The previous owners (before Simplot) had it moved above the Ranch Headquarters and made it into a guest house. It was pretty cool. They have a swimming pool outside, but it was a bit too cold for that. We're hoping we get to go back sometime in the summer or fall, because there are some cool things to see over there that were still closed due to the snow.


4 comments:
Hi guys!
I love the blog. One of these days I am going to start one. So good to see pictures of your cute little family. We miss you. Are you ready to move to CA yet?
Love ya,
Nat & Fam
that house is so cool looking. im glad you have a blog now. they are fun. Now we can know what you are up to
It's so great to see pictures except it makes us miss you all much more. The boys are so dang cute. It's amazing how fast time goes. Miss you guys.
So fun!!! You guys look so happy!!! We love you guys and miss you so much! I love your family!
Post a Comment