Monday, June 23, 2008

Carson's first battle wound

Unfortunately, Carson took a tumble out of the stroller the other day- I really thought he was buckled in. But, alas, he was not, and this was the result. Ouch!




To make matters worse, one of the guys Randall works (Dick Crockett) with is always teasing me for jogging down the road with the boys in the double stroller. He says, "You're gonna have to get some goggles for those boys to keep the bugs out of their eyes and I'm worried you're gonna blow a tire and your boys are gonna get road rash from skidding down the road." He even bought Carson a pair of goggles and brought them over to the house for him to wear. Well, when he heard about this he said now I need to have Cooper and Carson wear helmets and knee and elbow pads. The sad part is we were standing still, not jogging down the road, when Carson dove out.

1 comment:

Adriann said...

ouch! that's a good one