While Randall was gone, I spent some time with my family. We went to the Schneiter family reunion up in the hills and had a great time camping and hanging out with everyone. Unfortunately Randall took the camera with him, so I don't have any pictures of Cooper & Carson playing in the creek and getting filthy dirty! So, just imagine the boys covered in dirt with a great big smile on their faces!
Here are a few pictures from the pack trip:
Randall fishing
Braman & Gordon
On the trail
Bridger Lake
Mitch fishing
Braman fishing
Gordon & Braman
Paul fishing


1 comment:
Looks like fun. I know Kev wishes he could have gone. I think next year we should plan ahead and Meet so that the girls can hang out while the boys go on their pack trip. We miss every one. It seems like forever since we have seen all of you. Love the updates. Tell the family Hello. The boys are growing up fast.
Post a Comment