

Our Easter Sunday was extra special, because we were able to bless Lainee yesterday, on Easter Sunday. Lainee looked so beautiful. She also turned 2 months old yesterday... I can't believe how fast she is growing! We were fortunate to have almost all of our immediate family come over along with a few friends. They all had to come a long distance to share this special day with us-- thank you everyone! It meant a lot to have you all here! I'm sorry you had to crowd into our little house, but we hope you enjoyed being here even half as much as we enjoyed having you; please come again soon!
Here are a few more pictures of our beautiful Lainee:

Randall, Carson & Lainee

Lainee & her Daddy

Cooper loves his little sister

Just the girls

Proud parents of a beautiful little girl!

My 3 adorable children...


3 comments:
It was fun! Lainee looked beautiful. I'll work on getting Tyrel to take time off so we can visit and then they can finally take that tour :D
What a beautiful dress! I have a SIL who is creative like that and I am so glad, because I have no creative-ness in me! And you look awesome Melissa :)
She is adorable!! You have the cutest family. I love her dress and headband. Girls are so fun to dress up!
Post a Comment