The kids all dressed up and ready for church this morning.
We had a wonderful Christmas. The kids slept in 'til 8:00 am (heavenly!) Then Randall and I watched as they discovered the fun gifts Santa had left them. Later on we opened presents and had a delicious breakfast of crepes with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum!
I wasn't feeling all that great (turns out I did a little much and began having contractions), so after getting the ham in the crock pot, I took a little nap while Randall played with the kids and their Christmas spoils.
All in all it was a fun and relaxing day!
The kids on Christmas Eve in their new pajamas!
The kids' loot from Santa Claus. Santa was also nice enough to help mom and dad purchase a swing set for the kids. Now we just have to get it set up!


No comments:
Post a Comment