We decided to take the boys to Zoo Boise Labor Day weekend. Thankfully we chose to go on Saturday, because the weather was awful on Monday (cold and windy)! Anyway- its not the best zoo I've ever been to, but Cooper and Carson enjoyed seeing the animals and playing on some structures they have there for the kids. They had signs up everywhere saying they are getting a new exhibit set to open in October- with giraffes and lions.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Zoo Boise
So, I'm going to try and get caught up with all the fun pictures I have of the boys.
We decided to take the boys to Zoo Boise Labor Day weekend. Thankfully we chose to go on Saturday, because the weather was awful on Monday (cold and windy)! Anyway- its not the best zoo I've ever been to, but Cooper and Carson enjoyed seeing the animals and playing on some structures they have there for the kids. They had signs up everywhere saying they are getting a new exhibit set to open in October- with giraffes and lions.



We decided to take the boys to Zoo Boise Labor Day weekend. Thankfully we chose to go on Saturday, because the weather was awful on Monday (cold and windy)! Anyway- its not the best zoo I've ever been to, but Cooper and Carson enjoyed seeing the animals and playing on some structures they have there for the kids. They had signs up everywhere saying they are getting a new exhibit set to open in October- with giraffes and lions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment