Cooper "loading up Shalani"
Carson hanging out in the field
Riding in the tractor with uncle Tyrel
Cooper throwing a spud for Dallin's dog "Spud"
Cooper, Carson, and Suri
I was able to take the boys to Grandma and Grandpa Wilcox's for a week to spend time with my family during harvest. Cooper and Carson had a great time riding in the tractors with my brothers, riding in the truck with my sister, playing in the dirt, searching for lost potatoes, and hanging out with family.
We were also able to spend a few days with Randall's family and had a great time playing with all the cousins.
We wish we lived a little closer so we could do it more often!


1 comment:
I don't know why but this post made me cry so much. I love potatoes, Idaho, Spud Harvest, and you. I miss you so much and loved spending all the time with you at school. You are so amazing!
Post a Comment