I had an ultrasound today, and the ultrasound tech confirmed that we are indeed having a baby girl, due to arrive sometime in February. I say "confirmed," because Randall was a little impatient and dying to try out his ultrasound skills, so he actually did an ultrasound on me with his machine about a week and a half ago and told me the baby was a girl. It turns out I have a very smart and skilled husband (which I already knew!). Who needs a doctor when I have my very own Dr. Raymond around?
Cooper was really cute at the doctor's office. He was watching the images on a large screen and kept saying, "I can see my baby sister's eyes," or "I can see my baby sister's feet!"
So- out with the blue and in with the pink! We found some pink hangers at Walmart after the Dr. appt. and Cooper said, "Mom, we need these for my baby sister!"
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Guys,
We are SO SO SO excited that you are having a girl. Congratulations! Welcome to the drama!
Nat
Congratulations! And good job on the ultrasound skills Dr. Raymond! We miss you guys. Give those boys some hugs from us.
Post a Comment