Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lainee's Fan Club

We were the recipients of some wonderful help after Lainee was born. Randall's mom came over to take care of the boys for me before and right after Lainee and I got home from the hospital. My mom couldn't come for a few days because she was helping with my Grandparents 50th Anniversary Party, and I think of Cheri as my other mom. It was such a comfort knowing that Cooper and Carson were being well taken care of and I didn't need to worry about coordinating babysitters everyday while Randall was busy at work.

Randall's dad and little sister Maureah came a few days later to pick Cheri up, and we enjoyed having them stay for a day.

Then a few days later my mom and Shalani were able to come stay and help out for a few days. Cooper and Carson absolutely love having Aunt Shalani come play with them. She is such a great entertainer! It was wonderful having our moms here to cook, clean, take care of the kids, do laundry, and let me sleep. Randall and I are very grateful for such great parents! We love you!



A week after Lainee was born Maureah had state basketball in Boise, so Jerald and Cheri were able to stop by with Grandma & Grandpa Clark on their way home.

Lainee was able to draw more visitors to our home in a week than we've had in the entire year we've lived here. But what can I say... she is just so darn cute!!!

No comments: