Cooper and Carson have been such good big brothers to Lainee. I was really concerned about Carson being jealous (he's always been more of a mama's boy and more clingy than Cooper was). However, he hasn't really been jealous at all! He still gets jealous when I hold other people's kids, but when I hold Lainee he knows she's his sister so its okay. He's always touching her hand and saying, "Wainee, cute?" Yes, she is very cute. And yes, that's what Carson calls her--- "Wainee Soup" (Lainee Sue).
Cooper is very protective and loves to hold Lainee for long stretches of time. While my mom and Shalani were here helping me out we were watching a movie with the kids. Cooper had been holding Lainee for quite a while and Randall said, "Hey bud, it's my turn to hold her."
Cooper: "No, I want to hold her still!"
Randall: "But she's my little girl."
Cooper: No dad, she belongs to all of us!"
I just thought that was so cute. Some days are definitely a challenge with 3 kids to look after. But I sure do love them, and I know they love each other. What more can I ask for?


No comments:
Post a Comment