The other day I was putting Cooper and Carson in the bathtub. I was already running water in the tub, and as I pulled Carson's diaper off I could see this look on his face, like he really had to pee. So I asked him if he wanted to pee in the toilet. He said, yes (he always wants to pee in the toilet, but he never actually goes, he just stands there.) As I started to get up to help him over to the toilet he started peeing on my leg. I jumped up and dangled him over the toilet. By this time, I had scared him and he couldn't go anymore. So I just stood him on the stool in front of the toilet and let him stand there next to Cooper while Cooper went. All of a sudden Cooper yells, "Mom, Carson's peeing in the toilet!" Sure enough, there was Carson, peeing in the toilet like a big boy! He had the biggest grin on his face, and all he could say was, "Yeaaaa! I did it!" It was so cute!

Later, I told Randall that
only a mother could be so pleased to have her little boy pee on her leg. But look at what it led to... Carson's first time peeing in the toilet. Potty training here we come! Ha, ha. Actually, Carson did want to wear underwear just like Cooper that night, so I put them on overtop of his diaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment