While our family and friends were here for Easter and Lainee's baby blessing, Cooper was outside talking to our friend Paul and my Dad (aka Grandpa Wilcox). They were complimenting Cooper on his cowboy boots, which are new, because he outgrew his old pair. I was not there, so I assume the conversation went something like this:
Paul: Those are some pretty cool boots, Cooper.
Cooper: Ya, they're my new, nice cowboy boots, because my old ones got too little.
Paul: Where did you get them from?
Cooper: Well, my mom got them from the store.
Grandpa Wilcox: The store, huh?
Cooper: Ya, its a cowboy store. I have a cowboy hat, too, like my dad's.
Paul: Oh ya? Where did you get your hat?
Cooper: Well, I think my mom got it at the store, too. But it's in the house. My mom said I couldn't wear it today.
Grandpa Wilcox: Why can't you wear it today?
Cooper: Well, just because it's kinda dirty.
Paul: Hmmm.
Cooper: Yep, I'm pretty much a cowboy!
Where does he come up with this stuff???


No comments:
Post a Comment