Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Cooper!



I can't believe I'm the mother of a 5 year old! Last night I had to give Cooper a big hug. When he asked me what I was doing, I told him, "I just need to hug my 4 year old boy one more time, because when you wake up in the morning you'll be 5!"

Grandma and Grandpa Raymond were here to help celebrate. What a fun treat! It just happened to work out that Jerald had to be here for a breeding project. We all enjoyed having them here.

Cooper received some nerf dart guns and some slippers from Randall and I. He's been telling me for months that he wanted some slippers for his birthday, but he didn't want me to tell him what they looked like because he wanted it to be a suprise. And I think I need to go buy another set of Nerf guns- because there were only 2. Cooper generously gave one to Carson so they could play together, but Randall wants in on the action, too!


Cooper has been a big help to Randall lately. He's been horseback with Randall sorting out cows and calves. He's really quite good at it. He's so well-behaved when he has a job to do. I need to keep him a little busier here at home- he and Carson can be the best of friends one minute and fighting like cats and dogs the next.

We love you Cooper! We love your reddish-brown hair, your dark brown eyes, your bear hugs, your inquisitive nature, and your desire to be EXACTLY like your daddy- (He has started asking me what daddy has on, so he can dress exactly like him. So funny!)


1 comment:

Janice said...

Oh man! I totally forgot about his birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER!!! I can't believe you have a 5 year old. It's the kids growing up that make me feel so old. :)