We went to the Rexburg parade
Cooper and Carson hanging out with Kade and Amy at the parade
Randall and Lainee
The Broulims (grocery store) "cart"
My favorite parade entry: The Rays Car Wash guys. They had dance moves to songs like "Car Wash." It was hilarious! And yes- those are wash mitts on their hands.
And the Rexburg rodeo (since my Grandpa Schneiter is in charge and recruits my dad and brothers to help, we can usually score free tickets).
They had a little calf money scramble where they had money taped to a calf. The kids were supposed to try and grab the money off. I tossed Cooper into the arena before he really knew what he was doing. He ran with the other kids, but after he was done I said, "Hey, you got pretty close to that calf, why didn't you grab a dollar?" Cooper replied with, "I didn't know that's what I was supposed to do!" Too funny!
Cooper is in the blue and white striped polo with the tan baseball cap
It was my Grandma Wilcox's 89th birthday on July 5th, so had a Wilcox family reunion of sorts and celebrated her birthday. We don't get together with my dad's side of the family that much anymore- so it was fun to see everyone.
Happy 89th Birthday Grandma!
Melissa, Lainee and Lainee's Great Grandma Wilcox (Her full name is Elaine Afton Reed Wilcox- she's one person whom Lainee is named after)
Lainee, Carson, Melissa, Cooper and Great-Grandma Wilcox
Carson. My aunt Barbara came up with some fun craft things for the kids to do while we were at the cabin. They all got to make a tai dye shirt- they had a blast and I think they turned out really well!
Cooper showing off his tai dye shirt
Randall trying out Tyrel's motorbike
Tyrel taking Cooper for a ride
Carson going for a ride with Grandpa Wilcox
We had a little plumbing problem, and Randall was summoned to try and go down the "hole." YUCK!
We were also able to go spend a few hours with my Grandma Schneiter. She has terminal breast cancer and her health and stamina are rapidly declining. It was good to sit and talk with her for a bit. I sure do love her!


No comments:
Post a Comment