Last night I was giving Lainee a bath before bedtime. She has been really awful about sitting down in the tub lately. She seems to think its a game to see how long she can get away with standing up before I make her sit down again. Well, even though I was sitting right next to the tub with her, she slipped and hit her eye on the corner of the tub. It split the skin and bled a bit, and now she has a lovely black eye.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Lainee's Black Eye
Last night I was giving Lainee a bath before bedtime. She has been really awful about sitting down in the tub lately. She seems to think its a game to see how long she can get away with standing up before I make her sit down again. Well, even though I was sitting right next to the tub with her, she slipped and hit her eye on the corner of the tub. It split the skin and bled a bit, and now she has a lovely black eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment