Monday, May 7, 2012

Ashlin at 15 months

Ashlin is developing quite the personality. She loves to go... anywhere, but especially outside. A few days ago the older kids were playing outside on the patio, and she was soooo mad that they shut the door and left her inside. Speaking of closed doors, that's one thing she hates- she likes to know she can go in and out as she pleases! She loves to be chased, or chase someone else. Cooper can get her to laugh better than any of us, and she gets very excited when we go pick him up from school. She also loves to take a bath. As soon as she hears the water running she comes running into the bathroom and tries to climb in the tub. She can't quite get in by herself yet, but she is very close! Ashlin's hair is starting to turn curly in the back. Her hair was sooooo straight that I never dreamed it would turn curly. It's not nearly as curly as Lainee's is, but I love it! I absolutely love to hear Ashlin giggle. She was quite stingy with her laugh for such a long time. Up until about 9 months old, she would laugh but not really let out any sound. So now that she really lets ouf an audible giggle, it's so much more sweet to me! I can't express how much I love this little girl!

No comments: