Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I consider myself a very lucky woman.  I have a wonderful father.  He is patient and kind and taught me to be a strong and independent person.  I couldn't have asked for a better dad.

Because of the wonderful example I had as a dad, I chose a wonderful person to be my husband and father to our children.  Randall is patient and kind towards me as well as our children.  He loves spending time with us, and I know there is no place he'd rather be than with his family.  He works hard to provide for us, and always encourages me to do my best.

The kids and I gave Randall a new chain saw for father's day.  He has wanted a chain saw for years!  However, the timing of the gift couldn't be more comical given that he recently nearly tore his finger off.  Upon giving him the gift, I told him he had to wait until his finger had healed a little more before using it, and he had to promise me to never cut himself with it.  Haha!
I think he like it :)

No comments: