Carson, age 5, Kindergarten
Cooper, age 7, 2nd grade
Carson started Kingergarten this year! And Cooper went into 2nd grade! Holy smokes! Where did the time go!? They were both very excited, although, Carson was a bit disappointed at first that he didn't get beloved Mrs. Best for Kindergarten as we originally thought he would. She took a different position this year, and he has Mrs. Goodman instead. He loves Mrs. Goodman (who was Cooper's 1st grade teacher last year), so after getting over the initial shock and disappointment, all is well.
1st day of school 2012
All my kiddos ready for the day
They both have fairly large classes for our little community-- abt 23-25 kids, and both their classes have an active and rather rambunctious personality. I was thinking about this the other day, and then I started counting the number of kids in Cooper's class who have younger siblings in Carson's class. I stopped counting at 12!
Carson, with Cooper and 2 of his buddies: Layth and Riley
Carson with his friend Loyd in front of him
Here's to an amazing school year full of learning!








No comments:
Post a Comment