Every year in October I take the kids over to hang out with my family for a day or two while they dig potatoes. I wasn't sure when I was going to find the time to go this year, but I knew I'd have some very disappointed kids if we didn't make it. My kids LOVE to go play in the dirt and ride in the tractors and trucks with their uncles and Grandpa Wilcox. Grandpa was out of commission this year due to a surgery- so we just had to hang out with him at the house.
It was a very quick trip. I pulled the boys out of school a few hours early on a Friday, and we came home Saturday afternoon. Even though the trip was fast and furious, the kids still had fun finding potatoes to bring home. We came home with about 100 pounds--- all gleaned by my kiddos!
Sorry for the blurry picture- Ashlin was too busy to pose for a picture!
Friday, November 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment