The kids had almost a full week packed full of Hallween festivities this year. Needless to say, when Halloween DAY finally rolled around I was about ready for Halloween to be over. But I had to remind myself that pretty soon my kids will have outgrown the whole dressing up and trick-or-treating, and I really need to just enjoy this stage!
Lainee and Ashlin dressed up as little witches. Lainee insisted they be "pretty" and "nice" witches, so, "pretty and nice" witches they were!
Cooper, from the get-go, wanted to be a vampire. Carson changed his mind a few times. First, he wanted to be a UPS man, then in was Captain Hook, then he settled on being a vampire just like Cooper. Cooper wasn't too excited about Carson's decision... he didn't want his little brother to wear the same costume as him. In the end it all worked out. And, I'm pretty sure I have the cutest little witches and vampires around!
We did experience some beautiful weather this Hallween. Our daily temperatures were in the 70's and I don't think it froze a single night all week! It's much more fun to take your kids trick-or-treating when they don't have to bundle up!
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment