Thursday, March 12, 2009

1 Month Old!





Lainee is 1 month old today... I can hardly believe it! I took her to the doctor yesterday for a checkup and she weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. She's growing and oh, so beautiful!

4 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

Those Eyes are amazing. I love all the little red heads!!!! They are so cute. Are you loving having a girl? People say that three is hard but I didn't think it got hard till four. Maybe thats because I had all of you to help! Sure hope to see you all this summer. We miss you guys.

Aaron and Kalle said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Congradulations! Little girls are so much fun

Hilton Cowboys said...

She is adorable and those little boys are getting so big! Isn't it fun to see just how much they love each other???

Roxanne said...

Now that is one cute baby. It looks like you're all having fun too! It's so fun to look at your pictures. luv ya