Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness!



Randall and I are big March Madness fans (NCAA basketball tournament). Every year we fill out a bracket and see who can get the most winners right.
So, this year some of the 1st and 2nd round games are being held in Boise. And guess who just happened to be playing? Utah State (Randall's alma mater) vs. Marquette. And guess who just happened to get tickets? Randall. He took his brother Kade, since I thought it would be much too loud to take Lainee. And it turns out, Lainee would have needed her OWN ticket. How lame is that? Anyway, Utah State ended up losing by one point, but Randall and Kade had a great time! They also got to watch the next game which was Missouri vs. Cornell.

2 comments:

Leticia said...

Nola wouldbe so jealous! Although the year that USU made it to GSO the won at least one game if not two, but that was 6 or 7 years ago...

Natalie said...

I am SO Jealous!!!