Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!!

We had a wonderful New Year's break. While we stayed at home and enjoyed our own family Christmas, we made the treck to southeastern Idaho for New Years. We first stopped at Randall's parents and had a nice family party there. Then we headed up to Island Park to celebrate New Years Eve with my family at the cabin. It has sort of evolved into a tradition of sorts, but I like to think of it as our family reunion, since it is about the only time we get to spend with all of my family together. We all enjoyed playing games, eating lots of great food, and playing in the snow!

Randall & Cooper

My sister Kiana and Carson

Randall playing around in the powder

Cooper and I

Opening presents from cousins and Grandparents!

Carson playing air hockey. I love the expression on his face!

My little sister Shalani, my dad and Randall playing pool

My mom and Lainee


This is what happens when your kids have played to their little hearts' content... they all fall into a peaceful slumber.

No comments: