Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My perfectionist son

A few weeks ago when Cooper started school, he came home and was telling me about his day. He told me how he had organized his desk so that he could find things easier. Then he said, "Oh, and Mom, I organized Layth's desk, too, 'cause his desk was really messy!" (Layth is the little boy who sits next to him at school). I just had to laugh. Not only does he make sure his own desk is clean, but he helps his neighbor as well. That's my boy!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I love those little personalities! I'm a bit behind on the blogging, so I just read a bunch of yours and wanted to add my congrats to your good news, (I know it's a little late!)! That is so much fun. It looks like you are amazing and still keeping busy and having a good time. Way to go.