Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My 1st climber

So, this afternoon when Lainee was supposed to be taking a nap in her crib, I heard a thump and immediate crying. I ran to her room and found her standing at the door. Uh-oh. I knew this would happen eventually. None of my kids have ever tried to climb out of the crib... until now. And somehow I knew that Lainee would be the first. The girl has no fear! She will climb up anything, stand on anything, and do anything without so much as a moment's hesitation.

Now, what to do with my little climber...


On another note, Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You need a Crib Tent. I had to buy them for both Madi and Saige. One would climb out of bed, climb into the other bed, and then jump on her sleeping sister.
After 3 days and nights of NO sleep I broke down and payed the $80 a piece for them and it was worth EVERY penny.