Sunday, August 15, 2010

7 wonderful years...

Friday, August 13 was Randall and I's 7 year wedding anniversary (yep, Friday the 13th... and no, nothing bad happened!). We were out of town with Randall at a ranch in Oregon- he was working and we had the kids with us, so we didn't really get a chance to celebrate. However, I was grateful just to be able to see him on our actual anniversary. Last year Randall was out of town working and we weren't able to go with him.

In some ways it seems 7 years has gone by really quickly. Then I look at our three beautiful children, all the places we've been, what we've been through and overcome, and it seems that wonderful day 7 years ago is a distant memory. Nevertheless, it has been a wonderful 7 years and I am ever grateful for the wonderful man I have been able to spend it with. Just a little over 10 years ago we went on our first date together. Crazy!!!

So, here's to you babe! I love you more now than ever! Happy belated anniversary!

1 comment: